Our expedition programmes are designed to get the best out of the participant whilst keeping within the rules that makes DofE expeditions so unique. Time and time again we see participants learning the value of shared responsibility for success, through leadership, teamwork, self-reliance and cooperation. Expeditions may be by Foot, Open Canoe or Cycle.
What we offer
We will listen to what support you require and design a bespoke programme around your needs. This could be from weekly training sessions to running the whole expedition section for you. We can work with your own qualified staff or provided our own. We can advise on expedition areas or loan you group kit. We are able to operate all over the UK.
We provide a comprehensive paperwork package for the participants and their parents. This includes workbooks, kit lists, parental permission, NOK and medical forms. We are also able to help with green forms and other statutory paperwork.
School’s Administrative Support for Expeditions
We are aware that School teachers are busy people and that Schools have different requirements. We offer flexible administrative support to help you with your particular need. We are able to offer support with:-
- Parents and participant’s presentation evenings to help promote the expeditions
- Mentoring Participants to agree their goals for the expedition section.
- Continual support for Participants doing the expedition section.
- Keeping Parents informed of progress through the expedition section.
- Instructional periods for expeditions.
- Liaising with Operating Authorities and Wild County Panels.
- Green Forms.
- Providing up to date information for School Management teams.
Expedition support is charged at £45 per participant per day.
Expedition Administrative Support is charged at £25 per hour.
Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.